iPhone vret 24-vjeçaren Evgenia Sviridenko
Evgenia Sviridenko, 24,
A young Russian woman died after dropping her iPhone which was being charged into the water while she was taking a bath.
According to the woman flatmate of 24-year-old Evgenia Sviridenko, her friend had been looking at her social media page on VKontakte, the Russian version of Facebook, when the accident happened.
Speaking to local media from the two young women shared in the Russian capital Moscow, Yaroslav Dubinina, 23, said: “I noticed that she had been gone a while, and when I couldn’t raise her I opened the door and saw her floating on the water looking really pale. I saw the her phone which was on the charger was at the bottom of the bath, and I unplugged it and pulled her out.
“Her body was still shaking from the shock.”
Police are currently investigating why the phone charger did not apparently cut out and would not reveal whether it was a licensed Apple product or not.
Russian media said that the young woman’s iPhone 4 had still been working despite falling into the water because the last message they received after an update status to say that she was on her social media page was an automatic update to say that she had called the telephone number for ‘ambulance’.
Her friend who she shared a flat with said that Evgenia had arrived in Moscow from her home in the Russian city of Omsk and they had decided to share a flat together as neither of them could afford a flat on their own.
Sviridenko’s death comes days after a 16-year-old girl died in the Bashkortostan republic after taking her phone charger into the bathroom as she was taking a shower.
Viktima e dytë nga iPhone regjistrohet brenda një muaji në Rusi. 24-vjeçarja Evgjenia Sviridenko humbi jetën pasi karikuesi i iPhone-it të saj u rrëzua, teksa ajo ishte duke bërë një dush.
Shoqja e dhomës tha se e ndjera po shikonte në celular llogarinë e saj në rrejtet sociale, në momentin kur ndodhi aksidenti.
Shoqja e saj Jaroslav Dubinina, 23 vjeç, tha “Vura re që ajo nuk po dilte nga tualeti, kur e thirra ajo nuk u përgjigje, kur më pas gjeta atë në ujë. Pash telefonin që kishte rënë poshtë. Trupi i saj ende po lëvizte nga shoku”.
Policia po heton pse karikuesi nuk u shkëput nga celulari dhe do të zbulojë nëse ishte një produkt i licencuar Apple.
Vdekja Evgenias vjen vetëm disa ditë pasi një 16-vjeçare humbi jetën në Rusi, pasi mori karikuesin e saj në tualet, në kohën që do të bënte dush.